At Underwood Executive we specialise in finding high performing talent for executive level positions, specialised leadership roles and hard to fill positions. Under this model, we utilise a range of sourcing strategies which include, silent search, market mapping and direct approach. This means many of our vacancies are not listed here on our website. If you are looking for a specific role or want to talk to our consulting team, please contact us here or follow us here.
- DRIVE FUTURE GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
- ADVOCATE, INFLUENCE, INFORM & EDUCATE
- RIVERLAND LOCATION
Make an impact by championing and promoting the growers' voice, preparing the organisation for an exciting time of continued growth and development.
- PA SUPPORT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR & CONSULTING TEAM
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES WITH QUALITY CLIENT FOCUS
- TALENT ACQUISITION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Play a key role in supporting our MD and consultants, where you will contribute to business success through supporting our project outcomes.
- Executive search for c-suite & leadership roles
- Advise, consult & lead talent acquisition projects
- Entrepreneurial professional services firm
A client facing opportunity to build your consulting career in executive search and talent management.
- BOUTIQUE ACCOUNTING FIRM
- CORPORATE CLIENT-FACING POSITION
- KEY ADMIN ROLE TO SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL TEAM
Celebrate your wins as a pivotal part of this dynamic professional team, utilising your finely honed skills to provide the highest level of service
- BROAD EXPOSURE TO OVERALL BUSINESS
- ENABLE OPERATIONS SUCCESS
- INNOVATION & CREATIVITY ENCOURAGED
This is a truly unique opportunity to own this role and set professional standards, working with a team where doing things differently is in their DNA
- GLOBAL BRAND - STATE OF THE ART OFFICE
- OPERATIONAL HR CHANGE MANAGER
- DEVELOP & IMPLEMENT STRATEGY
Ignite your spark working with this iconic global brand to help drive decision making and innovation to deliver culture and commercial results.
- NEWLY CREATED ROLE
- CLINICAL GOVERNANCE FOCUS
- CONTRIBUTE TO AN ACTIVE QUALITY CULTURE
As a member of the Client Safety and Quality Unit you will proactively educate and guide leaders to enhance and improve service delivery and outcomes
- LEADER IN INDUSTRY
- KEY STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIP FOCUS
- DEVELOP & IMPLEMENT HR CAPABILITY
A fast paced role in an evolving organisation, this is an opportunity to collaborate across the workforce to lead and grow their HR strategy
- PROTECT, GROW & ENGAGE MEMBERS
- ADVOCATE FOR DIVISIONAL SECTORS
- DELIVER QUALITY MEMBER OUTCOMES
Challenging the status quo you will be empowered to assist with the implementation of policy, advisory material & recommendations to represent members